Friday, January 1, 2010

Mommytography 365

         I have a great camera. Have had it for 2 years.  Ask me my favorite mode to shoot in??  P.  P is for Program...or pitiful in my case.  I have all these amazing features that I haven't taken to time to learn yet- PITIFUL!
            So, in 2010, my goal is to learn these features.  I may never becoem the next Ansel Adams, but I will become a better photographer of my kids, familiy, and friends!

            And to challenge myself in this endeavor, I plan on participating in this meme:



          The goal is to take a picture each day and post your pictures each week.  I am excited about this project now...but will I be in 30 days?  I hope so.  Let's take it for a whirl and see some jazzy pictures along the way!

2 comments:

 

The Darling 365 Project | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates